To submit your work for inclusion in the GDNet Knowledge Base, please first:
- Check your eligibility for inclusion. More »
- Register with GDN by creating a GDNet Researcher Profile. More »
Once your profile has been approved and is fully operational, you can submit your work through the profile interface.
- Check your paper meets the Editorial Policy. More »
- Access your profile using the Membership Login your profile link. You can find this on the right hand column of any page of the site.
- Enter your profile using your password and username, and follow the instructions available there.
- Please only submit details of documents that are available in full-text form online and free of charge, to be eligible for inclusion. If submitting details of an online document, please tell us the complete URL not the address of the site homepage. Please note that we do not need full text copies of documents already available online, just the URL is required.
- If you are a GDNet Profile holder, based in a low or middle income country and your organization does not have a website, your research papers can be digitized and temporarily hosted on GDNet free of charge.
Documents to be digitized and hosted by GDNet can be uploaded through your profile. You must be able to confirm that you hold the copyright on the document and give us permission to make it freely available on the web.
Please note that there will be a slight delay in your work appearing in the GDNet Knowledge Base or attached to your profile as it has to be assessed and processed by the GDNet Editorial Team. Thank you for your patience.